The research done on the fragments of the Blood and the Flesh yielded the following results:
* The Blood of the Eucharistic Miracle is real blood and the Flesh is real flesh.
* The Flesh consists of the muscular tissue of the myocardium (heart wall).
* The Blood and the Flesh belong to the human species.
* The blood type is identical in the Blood and in the Flesh, type AB.
* The proteins in the blood are in the same proportions as those found in normal fresh blood.
* There is no trace whatsoever of any materials or agents used for preservation of flesh or blood.
Very detailed Scriptural evidence supporting the Real Presence of Our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament of the Alter is provided by: Scripture evidence for the Teaching of the Catholic Faith - The Eucharist