Wednesday, February 11, 2009

NOVENA TO OUR LADY OF LOURDES - starts today! - click for link to pray



Prayer to Our Lady of Lourdes
O ever Immaculate Virgin, Mother of Mercy,
Health of the sick, refuge of sinners,
comforter of the afflicted, you know my wants, my troubles,
my sufferings, look with mercy upon me.

By appearing in the Grotto of Lourdes, you were
you were pleased to make it a privilege sanctuary, whence
you dispense your favours, and already many
sufferers have obtained the cure of their infirmities,
both spiritual and corporal. I come therefore with
complete confidence to implore your maternal intercession

Obtain, O loving Mother, the grant of my request.
Through gratitude of your favours, I will endeavor
To imitate your virtues, that I may one day share your glory in. Amen

Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes