Saturday, July 16, 2022

Feast of Our Lady of Mt Carmel

Most Blessed and Immaculate Virgin, ornament and splendour of Mount Carmel, thou who regardest with particular goodness those who wear Thy scapular, beningly look upon me also, and cover me with the mantle of Thy maternal protection. Fortify my weakness with Thy strength, illuminate the darkness of my mind with Thy wisdom, increase Faith, Hope and Charity within me, adorn my soul with such graces and virtues that it may be always precious to Thee and thy Divine Son, assist me in life, console me at the hour of death with they most loving presence and present me to the most sugust Trinity and thy son/daughter and devout servant, to eternally praise and bless thee in heaven. Amen. Prayer to The Blessed Virgin of Mt Carmel (with Ecclesiastical Approbation)